Tula, Tula

I unsuccessfully tried to log in to my account today when Winkflash customer service brought up to my attention that the site was transferred to a new platform.Old projects were not available anymore.

No prior notice about upcoming changes was issued to the customers. It resulted into 10 years of my valued memories disappearance. It's hard to believe that it could happen in advanced digital age.

I consider it as an inappropriate negligence for Winkflash that positions itself as a reputable site.I'll absolutely join anyone who is willing to proceed with a class action to keep Winkflash accountable for negligence.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss winkflash account. WinkFlash needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winkflash account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WinkFlash.

Had an Experience with WinkFlash?

Comments

I also lost years of photos.I always suggested to folks to upload your photos so that they would always be safe there just in case something happens to the originals.

Ha! Poor advice.

Also, Winkflash did not offer any credits (which wouldn't bring back the pics I lost) to appease my anger and prevent the loss of a consumer.

Just an FYI, you've lost is a person who, as of May, has over 11,000+ pictures uploaded into Snapfish, not to mention how ever many there are on Shutterfly.All of those could've have been uploaded to your company.

Sa la vie.

Yes, the same thing has happened to me. I was told by their help desk that the window of opportunity to gain access to, at least ten years of my photo albums has been lost. Extremely upsetting, Suzanne