Winkflash's original owner bailed and a new owner stepped in to take things over but the original owner only gave the new owner a short time to download pictures before they took the servers down completely and people like myself have to suffer because I used them as my main repository of photos for a decade and as irony would have it I had a main photo storage drive fail right before I found out about Winkflash's demise and new owner.

While I'm understanding - the new owner could not help what the original owner did to people like myself that have 100% lost photos that can't be recovered - I won't do business with the new Winkflash because of my fears now.

Lesson: If you're not backing up 100% of your photos in multiple locations, eventually - you're going to lose them. Period.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with WinkFlash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about WinkFlash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare WinkFlash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with WinkFlash?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1122597

You found out the hard way about backing up important info. Good advice.