Winkflash's website did not work correctly. Order arrived incorrectly printed. I called them and got rude and ignorant customer service. Despite what I was told, my order never reprinted. Then they just cancelled it without telling me. Horrible!

I called and tried to explain but a discourteous rep cut me off. They have had compaints but she's still there. That tells you what they think of their customers.

If you value your photos, do not use Winkflash! Read ":E-Pinions".. also negative comments about Winkflash. There are many other excellent services.

You don't have to tolerate this!

Had an Experience with WinkFlash?

Comments

I saw this review and had to leave my own feedback. Winkflash seems to have come a very long way in recent years. Their website is GORGEOUS now! Despite some slower turnaround times and a damaged mailer, Winkflash has always been a faithful printer. I blamed the mailman for the damdged order, but Winkflash said not to worry and they mailed me a new one for free.

I say give them a chance and check out the website. They have good coupons to!

to Cathy Mars, Pennsylvania, United States #941019

This post is so old (2013), it's not relevant now that Winkflash changed ownership. The service is terrible; many of my folders still do not have photos uploaded in them (from the old Winkflash, and i tried to call and NO ANSWER. I loved and used Winkflash for years but NO MORE.

Houston, Texas, United States #610982

:sigh :?

Perhaps you were too dumb to get it right