123 views
2.0

Experience with Winkflash NEW Winkflash!- in a word DON'T! It is NOTHING like the old winkflash!! Their website is just not great, and that's when it works. It is is riddled with issues for large orders!! (At least on IE and Chrome - you know the two most popular browser) They are either 1. incompetent or 2. too lazy to fix them. So their answer is Use Modzilla - Excuse me - you are a public internet company - you need to be able to work on at least the top 3 browsers. Let me Clear your cache without nottice AND Empty your cart and start over!! GREAT! Thanks I love that I have to spend 2 hours picking, sizing, cropping again!! For the third time.

Did that twice - only to find out their shipping rates are INSANE!! Hey winkflash have you ever looked into priority flat rate shipping - it costs me more to have them ship me 4x6 prints than it would for someone to ship me REAMS of PAPER! Are you kidding me!! 220 4x6 photos - $26.00 shipping! NOTE: All your competitors charge between 8-9 for the same amount of photos!

So I take everything but the 4X6's out of my cart - check out again - enter the FREE SHiiping code AND the shipping is still there - WHAT!! I look again - nothing of the other sizes are gone! (and I am still getting errors with each and everyone picture take out And after 4 hours going back and forth trying to help them - sending screen prints - THIS is what they are willing to do to "compensate" me -

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

On your next purchase, we will provide with a one time code for 50% off any product at any time. Whenever you wish to redeem this code, contact us again and we will gladly provide a code.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

-The Winkflash Team"

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Back to shutterfly, york, snapfish, walgreens, HECK even WALMART!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

WinkFlash Cons: Unusable website, Shipping costs, Customer service.

Location: Naperville, Illinois