2.0

This is the first review I have ever written, but feel compelled to write it down because of

winkflash's poor customer service. I made a picture book that took me hours to make since I needed a chinese friend to help me write notes in Chinese.

We got it done and sent it off to get it printed. I received it within a week and it was incomplete. I email them(there is no number to call!) and told them about what had happened and asked if they could reprint it and sent it for me. Instead of doing that, they told me to remake it and then they would reprint it and sent it to me free of charge.

It took hours to make! I again, got together with my friend and made the whole book and sent it off asking if they could send it overnight since I was going to send it with a friend to China. I never heard back until the day it was supposed to arrive at my house saying that unfortunately they couldn't do that and offered me a $35 dollar coupon instead or they can still send me the book. I felt like they could have done a much better job fixing their mistakes and helping me out!

I have never had to deal with their customer service before and have never had other issues with their orders in the past.

Lidia Brodine