651 views

Update by user Mar 30, 2015

So the management of the new company finally came clean and admitted my pictures are gone forever! For those wishing to be included in an attempt to hold this company liable, please friend me on Facebook or LinkedIn, then send me your full contact information to communicate directly with legal council.

Rodney Grover - Ypsilanti, MI. Unless these people completely destroyed the servers holding our photos, there should have been no reason for this disaster.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2014

They have lost nearly 12 years of family photos. I am contacting a lawyer on Monday.

Anyone with me? They never respond, even after posts on their Facebook page. When they do respond, its with a generic 'we're trying our best' comment on social media. This should have been an easy server transition with the new ownership, but it seems they've failed and should be held liable for the value of 11 years of lost photos and memories.

I cannot believe they had no clue this was going to happen with hundreds of millions of photos. Furthermore, there was no fare warning to remove the photos or back them up on another storage source.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

WinkFlash Pros: Old site and experience.

WinkFlash Cons: Smoke and mirrors.

Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan

Comments

Alfonzia

They lost over 10,000 photos of mine and years of memories. If they took over or bought from previous owner why did they not care to let us account holders know and keep the past memories safe?

Any money cannot replace lost memories.

Marriage, birth of babies etc...I am so devastated. It's like a bad dream.

Pray4ashleyb@***.com Unbelievable that our photos are lost. The folders are still listed on Winkflash but 0 photos. Please include me in lawsuit.

Please include me in the progress. My email is cmbreed@***.net.

I too lost 7 years of photos. This is insane! There has to be someone who can access this server.

Did anyone make any progress with a lawsuit? I lost 7 years worth of my kids pictures..

and think about it daily! So devastating.

I have discovered that we have lost our wedding photos. I am also interested. Please provide me with an email or way to reach out to you privately if this class action suit is progressing

Has anything happened with this class action lawsuit? I just came across this information on the internet and I have also been on numerous calls, emails and various other communications with Wink flash to retrieve my lost photos.

I lost over 1000 photos. From birth of my first son to my second child. I'm so at lost and in shock!

#1200751

Please add me. This is completley ridiculous. I've lost tons of photos, tons.

Franceda Bennett (FB)

francedacoleman@***.com

AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF TO NO END WITH WINK FLASH LOSING NEVER TO BE FOUND FAMILY PHOTOS OF MINE AND WE ARE TALKING HUNDREDS. I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING I TRUSTED A COMPANY WITH MY PRECIOUS PHOTOS ONLY TO BE TOLD 'SORRY'-REALLY?

YOU ARE SORRY??? I WISH SOMEHOW I COULD SUE THE LIVING *** OUT OF WINK FLASH FOR FALSE ADVERTISMENT AND TRUSTING THEM WITH MY PHOTOS.

YOU GUYS SUCK SO BIG TIME IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. THIS *** IS BACK AND WE'LL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH....

Malikhi

Please count me in, as well... monkey_girl77@yahoo.com.

They claimed to have lost all of the pics that I uploaded from my daughter's first few years of life. I'm simply devastated and would like to join in any class action lawsuits going on...

what's the status and how may I help? My name is Racheal.

I am pissed to come to the site and see my 10 years of memories gone, thinking it was only me. Please contact me if there has been a class action suit initiated for this matter

Lisanne Watson (facebook)

Lisanne.watson@***.com

Sorry didn't add my information. Amandamckn@***.com

Is it too late I am just now finding out that all of my photos are gone with no notification what so ever. I can not belive my photos are just gone like that. My name is Amanda McKean I too am on facebook.

Please include me angellvjs95@***.com. Over 10 years of my pictures gone forever.

The only pictures of my daughters when they were born up to 5 years old. Also the only pictures I had of my mom with my children before she passed away.

#1002085

I have just learned that all of my photos have been lost. I am so sick to my stomach right now.

I can't believe this. I am looking to join you with a class action lawsuit.

Although nothing can replace those pictures. CV81268@***.com

I would like to be included as well. Thank you!

cibulka@***.com

I would like to be part of a lawsuit.

I would like to be apart of the class action lawsuit. fasteatsllc@***.com

Please include me! Lost pics from 11+ years including the birth of my son and growing up! Devastated!!

Daryanwoodall@***.com