Update by user Mar 30, 2015

So the management of the new company finally came clean and admitted my pictures are gone forever! For those wishing to be included in an attempt to hold this company liable, please friend me on Facebook or LinkedIn, then send me your full contact information to communicate directly with legal council.

Rodney Grover - Ypsilanti, MI. Unless these people completely destroyed the servers holding our photos, there should have been no reason for this disaster.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2014

They have lost nearly 12 years of family photos. I am contacting a lawyer on Monday.

Anyone with me? They never respond, even after posts on their Facebook page. When they do respond, its with a generic 'we're trying our best' comment on social media. This should have been an easy server transition with the new ownership, but it seems they've failed and should be held liable for the value of 11 years of lost photos and memories.

I cannot believe they had no clue this was going to happen with hundreds of millions of photos. Furthermore, there was no fare warning to remove the photos or back them up on another storage source.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Old site and experience.

I didn't like: Smoke and mirrors.

Comments

Did anyone make any progress with a lawsuit? I lost 7 years worth of my kids pictures..

and think about it daily! So devastating.

I have discovered that we have lost our wedding photos. I am also interested. Please provide me with an email or way to reach out to you privately if this class action suit is progressing

Sugar Land, Texas, United States #1309045

Has anything happened with this class action lawsuit? I just came across this information on the internet and I have also been on numerous calls, emails and various other communications with Wink flash to retrieve my lost photos.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1233500

I lost over 1000 photos. From birth of my first son to my second child. I'm so at lost and in shock!

#1200751

Please add me. This is completley ridiculous. I've lost tons of photos, tons.

Franceda Bennett (FB)

francedacoleman@gmail.com

Torrance, California, United States #1169856

AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF TO NO END WITH WINK FLASH LOSING NEVER TO BE FOUND FAMILY PHOTOS OF MINE AND WE ARE TALKING HUNDREDS. I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING I TRUSTED A COMPANY WITH MY PRECIOUS PHOTOS ONLY TO BE TOLD 'SORRY'-REALLY?

YOU ARE SORRY??? I WISH SOMEHOW I COULD SUE THE LIVING *** OUT OF WINK FLASH FOR FALSE ADVERTISMENT AND TRUSTING THEM WITH MY PHOTOS.

YOU GUYS SUCK SO BIG TIME IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. THIS *** IS BACK AND WE'LL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH....

ladyluck77

Please count me in, as well... monkey_girl77@yahoo.com.

They claimed to have lost all of the pics that I uploaded from my daughter's first few years of life. I'm simply devastated and would like to join in any class action lawsuits going on...

what's the status and how may I help? My name is Racheal.

I am pissed to come to the site and see my 10 years of memories gone, thinking it was only me. Please contact me if there has been a class action suit initiated for this matter

Lisanne Watson (facebook)

Lisanne.watson@gmail.com

Sorry didn't add my information. Amandamckn@gmail.com

Avoca, Michigan, United States #1049592

Is it too late I am just now finding out that all of my photos are gone with no notification what so ever. I can not belive my photos are just gone like that. My name is Amanda McKean I too am on facebook.

Please include me angellvjs95@aol.com. Over 10 years of my pictures gone forever.

The only pictures of my daughters when they were born up to 5 years old. Also the only pictures I had of my mom with my children before she passed away.

#1002085

I have just learned that all of my photos have been lost. I am so sick to my stomach right now.

I can't believe this. I am looking to join you with a class action lawsuit.

Although nothing can replace those pictures. CV81268@aol.com

I would like to be included as well. Thank you!

cibulka@hotmail.com

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #995263

I would like to be part of a lawsuit.

Woodridge, Illinois, United States #993356

I would like to be apart of the class action lawsuit. fasteatsllc@gmail.com

Please include me! Lost pics from 11+ years including the birth of my son and growing up! Devastated!!

Daryanwoodall@gmail.com

Yes I want to be included as well! I lost over 10 years of pictures too!

@dfuls001@odu.edu Not happy. My name is Daphne.

Sorry didn't leave my info in last comment

lupitasig@Yahoo.com

I lost ten years of photos and all of my daughters baby pics!!!

How can this happen! No warning just some fake apology after fact.

Count me in.

Please count me in for the class action lawsuit. Here is my email: heatheramonti@gmail.com.

I lost 9 years worth of photos. The communication from Winkflash has been horrible throughout this entire process!