Bad picture collage

WinkFlash - Bad picture collage
WinkFlash - Bad picture collage
I received a Mother's day gift with picture of my children with their heads cut off. As a company why would you not get a hold of the consumer and question if the picture was cut off? My kids were very upset and I'm wondering if it can be exchanged for one that doesn't have their heads cut off?!

User's recommendation: Replace it 2800****.

ID
#1915944 Review #1915944 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Good product at a cheap price
Cons
  • Proper positioning of picture
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Can't Reach Winkflash

I submitted an order on 8/21/14. I received an order number and my MasterCard was charged for the cost of the prints on 8/23/14. On 8/28/14 I emailed customer service because the status of my order was still "printing". No response. I tried calling them on 8/29/14. I got a busy signal all day long. I tried again on 9/2/14 and was caller number 8 for 1/2 hour. I tried again later in the day and moved from caller number 12 to caller number 7 in 2 hours. I finally got fiscouraged and hung up. If I get no response by the end of the week I will ask MasterCard to dispute the charge. I've sent many orders through in the past without a problem. They offered a reasonable way to develop your prints. Hope they're not bankrupt.

Website NOW says they stopped taking orders effective 8/25. also says if you were charged but your order didn't ship they are getting the refunds made.

So sad. I guess their prices were tooooo low :( Hope you didn't lose a ton of work, I know I did!!

ID
Anderson, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article