I've had a Winkflash account for years, I went to log in last week and was unable. After trying several times my email address wasn't recognized.

I finally emailed customer serverice, who responded that the company just closed down over night last August, I never received any notification. How could a company close down & another operation get to reopen with same name and logo's. There was no notification to the consumer's. Somebody should be held liable.

We had 1000's of picture on this site.

All our family memories just gone, my wife and I are devasted. There should be some way to hold them liable to all the harm that has been caused.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winkflash Account.

I didn't like: Disappearance of my photos, Unusable website, Lying about no server access, No warning.

Comments

I am soo upset. I too have lost all the pictures from my son being born and the first few years of his life.

I can't believe they did this!! Those are photos he/we will never get to see again! I back everything up now.

This should not have happened!! I can't believe there is no way to retrieve them!!

Did you ever get a response? I have years of photos that may be gone as well.All of my childrens newborn photos. Im freaking out!!!

to Anonymous #1111207

Someone needs to call media.